Come and visit Emma and Sandra at Boutique Audiology to discuss what you may need.
Our services include:
- Hearing tests
- Hearing aid fittings
- Hearing aid repairs (both onsite and offsite)
- Hearing aid accessory supply (batteries, cleaning and care products)
- Helping access funding for eligible clients (ACC, War Pensions, AccessAble, WINZ)
Our specialty is in helping you to achieve the best hearing you can. This means getting to know you, where your hearing frustrations lie, and what situations are troublesome for you.
Emma and Sandra will help you choose the right hearing instrument for your needs – our knowledge about all the different makes and models of hearing aids will allow you to understand what features you need and what benefits they deliver. We will use our comprehensive experience to adjust the hearing aids so that they deliver the best sound quality you can expect.
Our audiologists will keep in regular contact with you so they can monitor what is working and what may need further fine-tuning. The focus is always on getting the best hearing for you so you can enjoy life to its fullest.
Mr Michel Neeff, cochlear implant surgeon, is located within the Mt Hobson Specialist Centre. At Boutique Audiology we work closely with Mr Neeff and offer the following cochlear implant services:
- Cochlear implant assessment (testing to see if you are a suitable candidate)
- Cochlear implant mapping
- Servicing and repairs of cochlear implants (these may need to be sent to the manufacturer, depending upon the repair).
“Aroha and considerable gratitude for all you and your team have done for me.”
Retired English Teacher, Cochlear Implant Wearer
Get in touch on 09 309 1018 to book your initial consultation